1. If you ignore the rental car low-fuel warning too long, it will start flashing and commanding you to exit, and there will most likely be no exits for miles and miles. And miles.
2. How to use an inversion table.
3. I still shoot best on my home court--grass, broken concrete, and cracked ball notwithstanding.
4. My niece, Sarah, looks kind of awesome in the gemmed fake eyelashes I bought her in New York.
5. I would like to wear gemmed fake eyelashes some time.
6. My nephew, Seth, does not watch the news because it gives him nightmares about terrorists.
7. Somehow I know lots of lyrics to songs that are popular right now and that are on Sarah's i-pod.
8. I think I owe this mysterious knowledge to my gym.
9. People I knew in high school think it's slightly odd that I have written a book.
10. It might seem cool to drive a keyless car, but all it means in reality is that it's more difficult to find the locking device when you get out and need to lock the car or open the trunk.
11. April snow in Tennessee is as drowsy and floaty as it is rare.
12. Twenty years ago, basketball players wore very, very, VERY short shorts.
13. And very long socks.