1. Both are rather daunting, especially when you have 'let things go' a little.
2. No matter how hard you have worked, there's always that neglected, shabby corner to look at when you are feeling a little too proud of yourself.
3. For some reason, the shabby sections don't stand out for onlookers, who tend to notice parts you hadn't planned to work on.
4. Those same onlookers can be sweet an encouraging, but you know it, they know it, and you know they know it: you're in over your head.
5. It seems like there's never enough time to do everything you want.
6. If you don't tend to it regularly, it might either a. turn into an uncontrollable jungle, or b. die.
7. Extended sessions make your neck and hands hurt like hell.
Now. If only keyboarding felt nearly as good as swinging an ax.