« July 2010 |
| September 2010 »
JM and I just watched an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm that begins with the HIGHlarious scene below. It is a thing of beauty both on its own and as a metaphor for, well, all kinds of things. But mostly just on its own. Watch it and weep.
Posted by dhawhee on 17 August 2010 at 08:44 PM | Permalink
1. a fleet of rental trucks that get smaller and more precariously parked the closer to campus you get
2. piles of shabby furniture on the curb: did people actually use this stuff?
3. groups of people in pleated shorts and visors asking "where's the creamery?"
4. a noticeable uptick in population density downtown
5. a pizza box blowing across the road
Posted by dhawhee on 07 August 2010 at 07:47 AM | Permalink